Hello! Hola! Bonjour! Ciao! Cheerio!
We’re Reg and Nick, 2 twenty-sumthin’ American East Coasters who moved across the pond to London in August 2016. Hailing from Miami (Reg) and Long Island (Strong Island…Nick), our first European adventure in April 2016 left us hungry for more exploration (see: every other Millennials dream). The stars aligned, and Reg’s new role at her company transferred her to the UK. Luckily, the UK is a very progressive country, so Nick was able to tag along despite not having ‘husband’ status yet (though ‘engaged’ status is close enough!)
We’re closing out 2016 having visited multiple western UK cities, Edinburgh, and Northern Italy, and are excited for 2017! A preview of what’s to come:
- Drinking mulled wine in Paris to ring in the new year
- Drinking beer and cider in Germany to celebrate Oktoberfest
- Laughing at world-renowned Fringe Festival in Edinburgh, round 2 (and probably drinking more beer and scotch)
- Drinking at biergartens and eating sausages in Prague
- And tasting other worldly beers, wines, and liquors in Portugal, Greece, Central/Southern Italy…and more!